Story of a patient: It is not always easy to find the right person able to stop suffering in silence … (3)
Over the years I have received diagnoses such as:
- Do not think about pain
- If you win a few million in playing loto, you will not feel bad anymore
- If you do not follow my advice, you can stay at home (knowing that your treatment has had no effect.)
- The conclusion of a well-known neurologist in Luxembourg: the harm can not exist since you have a neat physique
- Asking if the pain does not come from a nerve stuck response: where you have pain, there are no nerves.
- You can not have pain because medicine does not work.
- Every doctor should know that with stuck nerves no medication is effective, but no one has responded to this fact.
- Asking if these white spots, clearly visible on my spine, were cysts: the answer, these are not cysts, everything is in the norm.
- In addition to being already depressed by these findings, I was diagnosed with being a psychic patient.
And here is my conclusion on these “diagnoses”:
I think there must be a thematic module at the University for such qualified answers, or it is used to hide the lack of knowledge.
Is it not understandable that my trust in men in white shirts is at a stand still. Knowing already the answers of the doctors I stayed often locked at home in the company of my pain.
This intense pain pushed me to go see doctors in Belgium and Germany still having in mind the diagnosis of my Luxembourg doctor, who came to the limit of his knowledge, “I think you like to travel”.
But here too I had to learn that it was not easy to get a diagnosis.
The lack of time of the foreign professors reduced their visit to make some gymnastic movements and looking 2 minutes the CD with the MRI, the conclusion taken: I find you pretty mobile and I do not see anything serious about the MRI .
Result: I do not see where your pain comes from; make some sport; I see you are depressed, etc … ..
Next article: “Finally a diagnosis – Tarlov cysts”